Whether you call it telecommuting, work-shifting, flexible work or working-from-home, the way we work has permanently changed. Employees need effective interpersonal collaboration to meet strategic goals, and the lines of business are driving the demand for robust video collaboration tools.
Our video collaboration technology empowers organizations to engage a remote workforce, connect highly mobile employees, and enable external
B2B & B2C collaboration. For organizations that need
high quality video conferencing and want to avoid burdening their IT staff and resources, our hosted video collaboration solution that provides
the highest quality video experience in any network environment will be suitable. Our solution offers unsurpassed error resiliency, and can even
adapt to 20% packet loss – more than double the industry average.
- Easily deploy, scale, and support video collaboration initiatives
- Rely on dynamically optimized video and numerous points of presence around the world to provide the best performance for your remote and mobile users
- Meet enterprise security standards - TLS, SRTP, H.235, and AES 128-bit encryption
- Protect investments and support legacy third-party H.323 and SIP-based system
- Connect from any BYOD device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, or room system)
- Host large multiparty conferences or call colleagues directly for ad hoc sessions
- Share content easily, and view content in a separate window or display
- Include voice-only dial in for standard phone users
- Meet externally - B2B and B2C guests can join meetings with a browser; no downloads or plug-ins required
- Always on the latest software version, so you have access to the latest features and tools as they become available
- Record a live stream to a file and make available for later on-demand playback. This versatile capability allows you to record an entire live webcast into a single file, segment it into multiple files for chapter replay, or start and stop recording at predetermined points for partial archiving.